There’s been some progress with the ongoing songwriting of “Live Life To The Fullest”. We’ve now made the full structure of the song out of the smartphone recorded samples and also drafted some lyrics/vocals.

To the category technical difficulties we can add a malfunctioning microphone that had to be replaced with one that we’ve been using earlier. Just like the other it’s a multipurpose microphone that you have to remember how to set up correctly because of the different characteristics on each side.

image

We’ve also started to clean up in tonfällan (our recording booth) which lately has become a storage area for different equipment. I’m building a shelf now for this purpose. When tonfällan is accessible we can start the recording of guitars and vocals.

image

 

Related posts:

Leave a reply

required